Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE USE OF WORKSPACE24X7 AND RESOURCES
Welcome to Workspace24x7.com - we are building a safe, secure and free zone smart workspace for everyone.
Workspace24x7 is a professional workspace for small businesses, charities, freelancers, expert professionals, service providers and independent contractors who offer their services online and offline.
Workspace24x7 offers a unified business management infrastructure for: time management, task and project management, invoicing and recurring billing management, client and sales management, estimates, contract and files management.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These terms and conditions and user agreement (collectively, the “Agreement”) constitute a legally binding agreement between Web and; Cloud LLC, a Miami company (“Workspace” or “we” or “us”) and you (or “you” or “your”) and govern your use of Workspace24x7.com (“Site”), the Workspace24x7 platform, and all services provided in connection with the site and other platforms (collectively, the “Platform.”) The Workspace24x7, its platforms, apps and other tools intends to provide professional workspace for small businesses, charities, freelancers, expert professionals, service providers and independent contractors who offer their services online and offline, collectively, third-party users of the Platforms (either service provider, their team, clients and partners as the case may be; collectively, the “Users”).
- This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of www.workspace24x7.com, including, but not limited to, additional terms and conditions set forth hereof ("Additional Terms") governing the use of certain specific material contained on www.Workspace24x7.com, sets forth the terms and conditions that applys to the use of www.Workspace24x7.com and other tools by Users. By using Workspace24x7 (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use www.Workspace24x7.com its apps amd other tools are personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User's Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User's Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User's password(s) and other account details.
- Workspace24x7 shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any part of Workspace24x7 services or feature of www.Workspace24x7.com and its mobile app, including, but not limited to, the content, hours of availability, and server or equipment needed for accessing Payebiz.
- CHANGED TERMS
Workspace24x7 shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User's use of www.workspace24x7.com, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on www.workspace24x7.com, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of www.workspace24x7.com by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Workspace24x7 is building a democratized e-commerce and payments ecosystem infrastructure that gives people the power to be 100% in control of their money and business collaboration. Workspace24x7 platform www.Workspace24x7.com, apps and other associated platforms grants users 24/7 access to their account, where users can collaborate, manage, work, pay, get paid and exchange business transactions in different currencies and communication in their own languages.
Workspace24x7 platform www.Workspace24x7.com the apps and platforms are designed to allow users to work, transact, pay and get paid in any convenient way.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of www.workspace24x7.com and all charges related thereto.
- USER CONDUCT
- User shall use www.Workspace24x7.com for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through www.payebiz.com any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Payebiz's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in Payebiz’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using Payebiz’s Services will not be permitted. User shall not use www.payebiz.com to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of any platform with/without being payment services competitive with Payebiz.
- www.payebiz.com contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to the software, writing content, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of www.payebiz.com are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Payebiz owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Payebiz and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on www.payebiz.com any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of www.payebiz.com, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Payebiz the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology is now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User's personal use. User hereby grants Payebiz the right to use and share with partners any material made available on www.payebiz.com by User.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of Payebiz, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its third-party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- USE OF SERVICES
Payebiz platform www.payebiz.com and the app are designed to allow users to transact all payment transactions locally and globally, without sharing any financial, business, or personal information with other users. The platform's communication facilities also enable user-to-user communication without sharing any contact details with any users (all services each a "Payment Service" and collectively "Payment Services").
User shall use www.payebiz.com only for lawful purposes. User shall not post or transmit through payebiz.com and other platforms any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using Payebiz services, interacting and communication through Payebiz network, User will not:
a collect and use other users personal and business legal information for unauthorized and unlawful purposes.
b user will not ask other user on all Payebiz platforms for in-app payment or DPTS - Direct Payment To Seller and COD - Cash On Delivery payment when there is no order, invoice, bill or contract exsit between both parties.
c Use Payebiz services to discuss and/or to receive or send a payment for casino, marijuana, CBD/cannabis-derived products, unapproved pharmacist drugs, weapon and ammunition of all kinds, counterfeit goods/fraudulent services, tobacco, e-cigarette, and e-liquids, and adult entertainment of all kinds.
d Use Payebiz Services in connection with pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or non-commercial.)
e Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
f Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
g Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
h Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through Payebiz Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party.
i Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
j Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Payebiz services specifically allow such messages.
k Download any file shared by another user that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
l Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
m Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Payment Service.
n Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
q Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
u Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
v Use, download or otherwise, copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of Payebiz or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Payebiz has no obligation to monitor the Communication between users. However, Payebiz reserves the right to review materials posted through Payebiz communication tools and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Payebiz reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all its services after notify user of an unasseptable and repeated conduct. Payebiz reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse access to Payebiz services or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Payebiz's sole discretion.
The use of and materials uploaded to the Payment Services may be subject to limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations when using the platform.
Always use caution when dealing on Payebiz you are not allowed to share any payment information or giving out any personally identifiable information on any Payebiz network and Payment Services Tools. www.payebiz.com and the app is designed to transact all kind of business without communicating any financial or personal information with other users. Payebiz does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Payment Services and, therefore, Payebiz specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Payment Services and any actions resulting from User’s transacting in any Payment Services without respecting the given guidelines. Managers and hosts have not authorized Payebiz spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Payebiz.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
You must register and open a Payebiz account (“Payebiz Account”) in order to have access to all Payebiz Services. Our services are available to companies of all sizes, organizations, and individuals, by registering with Payebiz. You agree to:
(a) provide only current, accurate and complete information about your company, organization or yourself to register to use Payebiz Services (such information being the "Registration Information"); and
(b) maintain and promptly update your information, as necessary, to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or complete, or we suspect that your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, your account can be suspended or terminated and you will not have any cause of action against us for such suspension or termination of your account.
You represent that you are the legal owner of and that you are authorized to provide Payebiz with, all Registration Information, account information and other information necessary to facilitate your use of Payebiz’s services.
To register your business with Payebiz for management, your business must represent a legitimate entity in your country and have all the authority to enter into these Terms and Condition on behalf of the business. You represent and warrant that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this Agreement and have the authority to bind such business entity to the terms and conditions given in this Agreement. Further, you represent and warrant that the business entity will continue its acceptance through the authorized signatories, the terms of this Agreement as may be modified from time to time as long as such business entity continues using Payebiz Services.
You acknowledge and warrant that the business has all the requisite consents, approvals, certificates, agreements, registrations, and licenses in accordance with the laws, regulations, rules, and guidelines in your country.
(ii) ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT FOR OPENING A PAYEBIZ ACCOUNT
By creating/opening a Payebiz Account, you represent and confirm that you are
(a) 18 (eighteen) years old or older;
(b) not 'incompetent to contract' within the meaning of the United States Contract’s law; and
(c) entering into and performing this Agreement, as per applicable law.
You further, represent and confirm that you are not a person debarred from using the Payebiz sites and/or receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable laws.
Your right to access and use the Payebiy sites and all its services is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use the Sites and Services for lawful purposes.
(iii.) USER NAME AND PASSWORD
As part of the Payebiz registration process, you will create a username and password for your Payebiz Account. You must choose a reasonably descriptive username that clearly identifies you or your business. In addition, your password should not contain any details about you that is easily available or identifiable. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the Payebiz Account. For security purposes, we recommended that your password is strong enough that it is not memorable but do not write your user name and password clearly to be able to use by someone else, keep your password always private and try to change it regularly. You agree not to disclose these credentials to any third party. Any person to whom you give your password will have full access to your payment information, and you assume all risk of loss resulting from any such access. All information and instructions received from your Payebiz Account will be deemed to have been authorized by you and the recipients of this information shall rely on its authenticity based on the use of your password. You will be responsible for all actions taken by anyone accessing Payebiz Services using your username and password.
In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to ownership of a particular Payebiz Account, you agree that Payebiz will be the sole mediator of such dispute. Payebiz's decision (which may include termination or suspension of any account and partnership subject to dispute) will be final and binding on all parties.
(iv.) VERIFICATIONS OF INFORMATION
We may share some or all of the information you provide with the Payment System Providers, Card Associations, issuing banks, Nodal Banks, Merchants/ Billers (defined hereinafter) and other statutory, regulatory and governmental authorities. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize Payebiz to request for supplemental documentation at any time (before or after your Payebiz Account has been activated), in order to verify your identity, the accuracy of the information provided. If we cannot verify that this information is accurate and complete, we may deny your use of Payebiz’s services, or close your Payebiz Account at any time. At any time, Payebiz and/or our payment service providers may conclude that you will not be permitted to use Payebiz Services or Services of a specific partner.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON PAYEBIZ.COM
Any software that is made available to download from Payebiz ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Payebiz its parent company and/or its partners. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end-user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING, OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, PAYEBIZ HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, PAYEBIZ MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. PAYEBIZ DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON PAYEBIZ.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON PAYEBIZ.COM
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets, and FAQs) from Payebiz Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from Payebiz is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
PAYEBIZ AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE PARTNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PAYEBIZ AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE PARTNERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL PAYEBIZ AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM PAYEBIZ SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON PAYEBIZ COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. PAYEBIZ AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE PARTNERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
- NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
IN NO EVENT SHALL PAYEBIZ AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM PAYEBIZ.
- MATERIALS PROVIDED TO PAYEBIZ OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS PAYEBIZ.COMS
Payebiz does not claim ownership of the materials User provide to Payebiz (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") User’s Submission User is granting Payebiz, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all Payebiz Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any partner of our Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of User’s Submission, as provided herein. Payebiz is under no obligation to post or use any Submission User may provide and Payebiz may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion. By Posting a Submission User warrants and represents to own or otherwise control all of the rights to User’s Submission as described in these Terms & Conditions including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for User to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
In addition to the warranty and representation set forth above, by Posting a Submission that contain images, photographs, pictures or that are otherwise graphical in whole or in part ("Images"), User warrant and represent that (a) User is the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of such Images has granted User permission to use such Images or any content and/or images contained in such Images consistent with the manner and purpose of User’s use and as otherwise permitted by these Terms & Conditions of the use of Payebiz Services, (b) User have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in these Terms & Conditions, and (c) that each person depicted in such Images, if any, has provided consent to the use of the Images as set forth in these Terms & Conditions, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such Images. By Posting Images, User is granting (a) to all members of User’s private community (for each such Images available to members of such private community), and/or (b) to the general public (for each such Images available anywhere on Payebiz, other than a private community), permission to use User’s Images in connection with the use, as permitted by these Terms & Conditions, of any of Payebiz Services, (including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, making prints and gift items which include such Images), and including, without limitation, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Images without having User’s name attached to such Images, and the right to sublicense such rights to any partner of Payebiz. The licenses granted in the preceding sentences for Images will terminate at the time User completely remove such Images from Payebiz Services, provided that, such termination shall not affect any licenses granted in connection with such Images prior to the time User completely remove such Images. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of User’s Images.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF www.payebiz.com IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. NEITHER PAYEBIZ, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT www.payebiz.com WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF www.payebiz.com, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH www.payebiz.com.
- www.payebiz.com IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT PAYEBIZ IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
- IN NO EVENT WILL PAYEBIZ, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING www.payebiz.com OR THE PAYEBIZ SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE www.payebiz.com. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, PAYEBIZ, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN www.payebiz.com, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION OF A STOCK TRADE, USERS ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO VERIFY PRICING OR OTHER INFORMATION. PAYEBIZ, ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER, PAYEBIZ, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
- FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE PAYEBIZ'S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF PAYEBIZ AND PAYEBIZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. PAYEBIZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. PAYEBIZ IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY PAYEBIZ OF THE SITE.
Payebiz has no editorial control over any third-party content on the public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of www.payebiz.com, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Payebiz. Neither Payebiz nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through www.payebiz.com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other user not under contract with Payebiz. Payebiz neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on www.payebiz.com by anyone other than authorized Payebiz employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will Payebiz be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User's reliance on information obtained through www.payebiz.com. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through Payebiz. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
PAYEBIZ OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN PAYEBIZ'S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO PAYEBIZ SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO PAYEBIZ OR ANYONE AT PAYEBIZ. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT PAYEBIZ MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Payebiz shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of www.payebiz.com, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Payebiz and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Payebiz shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on www.payebiz.com. Without limiting the foregoing, Payebiz shall have the right to remove any material that Payebiz, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Payebiz, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of Payebiz by User or User's Account.
Either Payebiz or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Payebiz shall have the right to immediately terminate User's Account in the event of any conduct by User which Payebiz, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for www.payebiz.com established by Payebiz constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Miami, Florida, United States, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Payebiz, its mobile app, logos and all contents are trademarks of Web & Cloud LLC, All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on Payebiz are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.